From time to time, WiiDS.co.uk likes to run competitions to give our readers a little extra. Here are the basic terms for these competitions:
- Eligibility: Unless otherwise stated, all competitions run at WiiDS.co.uk are open to individuals who are legal residents of the UK and are 18 years old or over. Entrants who are younger then 18 will have to seek parental permission before entering the competition. In the interest of fairness, Staff Members are not able to enter any competition ran by WiiDS.co.uk.
- Sponsor: All prizes are either kindly donated by the people mentioned in the competition, or paid for using the spare funds raised by our advertising or donations.
- Entry Period: The entry period is displayed with the competition. All times specified are to current UK time.
- Entry: Entry to all our competitions is free. To enter a competition, follow the details on the competition page. Entry to all our competitions constitutes the entrants full agreement and acceptance to these rules.
- Number of Entries: Only one entry is allowed per person unless otherwise stated on the competition page.
- Winners: Winners will be notified via the email address they signed up with on the day of the draw. They will then have 14 days to get in touch with us to claim their prize before it is returned to the prize pool for a future competition. All postage charges will be paid for by WiiDS.co.uk, please allow 28 days for delivery.
- Disputes: All entrants agree that the decision of WiiDS.co.uk is final. All claims of dispute should be sent via our contact form, and will be dealt with on an individual basis.
- Results: Results from competitions can be found via the results post for a competition, or by request via our contact form.
- All adverts and links must be pre-approved to ensure that they are advertising a “family-friendly” product/service (ie. no explicit, sexual or illegal products).
- Advertising materials must be with us at least 2 days before the start of the advertising period.
- Links will be checked from time to time to ensure the content of the linked page is still “family-friendly”.
- We can not be held responsible for loss of advertising time due to server malfunction, or any other problem causing the site to be offline.
- We reserve the right to cancel any advert at any time as we deem necessary.
- In the case of a refund, a fee will be retained for any advertising time used together with a small administration fee.
We reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions without notice, at any time.